I didn't realize how time consuming high school REALLY was. I have had barely time to do anything. I feel so bad for not being able to talk about whats been going on but I will explain the best I can.
Tuesday- It was the busiest day of them all! I had soo much homework when I got home but not only that, I went out to eat, got school supplies, had to clean my room, take a shower, and try and hurry through all of it as fast as I could to fit in some time on the phone with my SO since we don't go to the same schools. As well as getting school supplies, that means organizing binders and stuff. I had a lot on my plate to say the least and school was no fun either because I had no one to sit and or hang out with.
Wednesday- Nothing really happened this day. I just felt really lonely because going into a big school means loosing like all your friends because of different lunches and schedules.
Thursday- This was the worst day of all. I was so down in the dumps. I felt unbearable lonely in such a big school, felt as though it would never end and even snaped at my SO. The days had already seemed so long and so miserable that I was already starting to hate school with a passion. For some reason later on though that night I was starting to feel happy. After a little talk with my love I felt in a great mood and ready to concur the world. IF your EVER feeling sad, think of stuff that you can do to raise your hopes again, I'll tell you why if you keep reading.
Today- I told my self I needed to have a good day. I wasn't going to let it be a crappy day and I was tired of all negativity so early in the year. And guess what? Today wasn't AMAZING, but it was a lot better. It made me at least glad I wasn't in middle school. Plus, I'm in the process in making new friends, so I guess the more the merrier? ... well however you spell it, it seems to be true.
Yours truly,
The Anonymous Freshman
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment