Friday, August 7, 2009

Reason for Creation

Truth be told, I have not a single clue as to what high school is like. I've heard stories upon stories, but I guess you can't ever be sure whats its like till you're there. I'll be trying my best to describe the experiences that happen throughout this new school year, so by next year I will have logged things that are important to know, so that incoming "Fish" aren't totally lost. I personally, am going to one of the biggest schools known where I live. Everything is considered a compition, and homework is miles long.

As you can imagine, I'm dreading this, considering there's only seventeen days left of summer. Oh and guess what, I've already had two dreams about how confused I become my Freshman year.

I won't be here to complain everyday, but I will say, its to be expected times through out my blogs, so please hold on as I constantly whine like every teenage girl would.

By the way, I dont feel as though my name is required or where I live. I might post it when this is all said and done. But who knows.

Have a great night,
The Anonymous (Soon To Be) Freshman

No comments:

Post a Comment