So today was the day where we go to our high schools and get our yearbook/ID pictures taken, and get our textbooks and lockers. Everything was all SO confusing! You know what's even better? The fact that there is no air condition in the prison like hallways. Now imagine this, a bunch of us little fish, scrambling around trying to figure out where everything is, in this disgusting humidity. Yeah, Not so great. But I will say, it's nice to see old friends and school buddies. I found only a couple people with the same lunch. Only one person that had the same class with me. Yeah.. no fun.. Hahha, speaking of no fun, finding my locker with four gigantic books in my arms was a pain. At our school, theres upstairs and downstairs. And the halls are catogorized by letters, i'm in the B hallway upstairs. It took me forever to find, lamely enough. And i'm not even gunna lie, my arms are sore now from racing around for ten minutes looking for that hallway.
I can already tell this year is getting off to a great start!
oh who am I kidding.
i'm just a very very very small mino in a very big hungry shark tank.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment